Some of the application’s top features include:
- Summary reports for any time period on the number of voids, no sales, price overrides, and returns, organized by cashier.
- Statistics on the highest and lowest selling items, and which items are selling with which other items most frequently.
- Identifying peak business hours and making related store staffing recommendations.
- Analysis of promotions and which clerks have the highest success rate with upsells.
- High-level information on total fuel and item sales for any time period.
- The ability to view and print time stamped receipts for any transaction that’s taken place.
- Scalability to any number of sites and comparative analysis of site activities.
How Transaction Analysis works
Transaction Analysis lets you start at a broad level, viewing sales, voids, price overrides, and other statistics across all your sites. When you see something of interest, you can click a related report and advance downward in detail. For instance, if you see a store has an abnormally high number of price overrides, you can run a price override report, and sort it by cashiers. Then, a final level of detail is available—the transaction receipts themselves. If you suspect a clerk is performing false price overrides, you can see the detail of any price override performed by the clerk, over any timeframe.
This three-tier analysis system, complete with a configurable dashboard up front, lets you find information crucial to your business operations quickly and easily.