Four Ways to Record a Purchase
Advanced Training Topic
Automatic reordering provides operational efficiencies that save money and grow profits. Dead stock is correctly identified; vendors fill order based on real store needs. This class covers CDBWin’s automatic reordering solution, incorporating Computer Assisted Ordering (CAO), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), and scanned deliveries using an-SSCS approved handheld device with scanner.
In this class, learn how to:
- Generate accurate orders every time.
- Set meaningful reorder levels based on real-world sales and other store trends.
- Receive detailed notification of vendor price changes.
- Control reorder margins.
- Cut delivery process time from major vendors to a fraction of its previous length.
- Send orders without a handheld device or the need for a vendor app.