SSCS, a market leader in convenience retail automation, is looking to add an IT System Administrator with strong Linux/Unix/Windows knowledge and networking skills. The ideal candidate must have great analytical and problem-solving skills, be highly organized, detailed oriented, have exceptional writing and communication skills.
As an IT System Administrator, you’ll work alongside other team members to help run our SaaS offering infrastructure that our customers depend on 24/7. This is an excellent opportunity to get established in our rapidly growing high-tech market with a company that has been developing software for over 40 years while also using the latest technologies
Key Responsibilities, Duties and Functions
- Maintain, automate, and troubleshoot IT systems and services with other members of the team for our SaaS offering and internal employees.
- Maintain our in-house data center, cloud systems, and VOIP system.
- Configure and maintain our backup strategies to our DR locations
- Maintain and follow IT policies.
- Collaborate with software development teams that need their SaaS code reliably running on IT hardware.
Qualifications, Experience and Education
- Professional, theoretical, and conceptual understanding of Information Technology as typically acquired through a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong Linux/Unix and Windows OS knowledge and experience.
Preferred, but Not Required
- Two plus years of experience working as an IT System Administrator
- Experience working with:
o Active Directory
We recognize employees as our most valuable assets. We offer competitive salaries, benefits packages and great career growth. You may qualify for:
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Medical benefits
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department at 831-755-1800.