Inside Sales Representative
SSCS is looking for a highly motivated person who wants to make a difference within an innovative technology company. SSCS is a best-in-class software platform convenience store operators use for inventory control and profit analysis.
In this position, you’ll work with our team of professionals to understand how our software helps drive success for our customers. Working closely with other sales team members, you will collaborate on sales strategies and tactics, ranging from out-bounding campaigns, webinars, industry trade shows and educational activities. Your income is directly correlated with your effort and there are no limits to what you can earn.
Key Responsibilities, Duties and Functions
- Research potential accounts, identify key personnel within their organization, and prioritize sales targets.
- Initiate outbound contact with prospects via email and telephone to generate interest and reach prospective customers.
- Participate in and network effectively at several industry conferences each year.
- Acquire a fundamental understanding of and proficiency in our suite of technology solutions.
- Articulate clearly the capabilities, benefits, and advantages of our solutions suite.
- Perform product demonstrations with prospective customers, both live and via web-conference.
- Build long-term relationships to optimize customer satisfaction and product uptake.
- Update SSCS’s CRM tool with prospect and customer comments.
Qualifications, Experience and Education
- Minimum of 1-2 years professional experience.
- BS degree or related experience.
- Desire to excel and grow as a sales professional.
- Ability to successfully prospect new accounts.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Flexibility to wear many hats and multi-task, often on a moment’s notice.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 5%- 10% of the time for conferences or other training activities.
Preferred, but Not Required
- Specific experience selling software, SaaS products or services.
We recognize employees as our most valuable assets. We offer competitive salaries, benefits packages and great career growth. You may qualify for:
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Medical benefits
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department at 831-755-1800.