SSCS, a market leader in convenience retail automation, is looking to add an IT system administrator with strong Linux/Unix knowledge and experience. The ideal candidate must have great analytical and problem solving skills, be highly organized, detail oriented, and have exceptional writing and communication skills.
As an IT system administrator you’ll assume an integral role in supporting the systems that make up SSCS's substantial (and growing) customer base. It is an excellent opportunity to get established in a dynamic high tech market as part of a software development company with over 35 years of experience and an eye on the future.
Key Responsibilities, Duties, and Functions
- Install, maintain, automate, and troubleshoot IT systems and services with other members of the team.
Qualifications, Experience, and Education
- Professional, theoretical, and conceptual understanding of Information Technology as typically acquired through a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong Linux/Unix knowledge and experience.
- Strong TCP/IP networking experience.
Preferred, but Not Required
- Two plus years of experience working as a System Administrator
- Experience working with:
- Windows Server
We recognize employees as our most valuable assets. We offer competitive salaries, benefits packages and great career growth. You may qualify for:
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Medical benefits
Should you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources Department at 831-755-1800.