The Mitchell 1 OnDemand5.com™ Parts & Labor Estimating Program Interface from SSCS places the latest, most accurate vehicle information at the fingertips of CDBWin auto repair customers, resulting in quick and accurate preparation of estimates and work orders. The Mitchell 1 OnDemand5.com Parts & Labor Program is a recognized standard for automotive repair information, an extensive online catalog that includes:
- OEM parts prices
- Labor times
- Detailed parts illustrations
- Factory specifications
- Technical service bulletins
The interface allows you to reference this information right from CDBWin as you build your estimates and work orders. In addition, you can transfer parts and labor descriptions, parts prices and labor hours right into your sale’s line items with a few simple mouse clicks.
- Industry-standard parts and labor information for domestic and foreign vehicles accessed from the same computer on which you run CDBWin.
- Consistently updated data that keeps you abreast of the latest changes to parts applications and labor procedures.
- Automatic capture of information that reduces keystrokes, human error, and the time it takes to write an estimate/work order.
- Fully illustrated entries that assist in the accurate identification of required parts.
- Technical bulletins with the information you need to provide quality service to the vehicles in your shop.