The NAPA® PartsPRO™ Catalog Interface places the nation’s largest automotive parts inventory right on your desktop, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, resulting in faster, more accurate preparation of CDBWin estimates and work orders. It functions as an online link to the inventory of your local NAPA store, a complete catalog of over 400,000 illustrated entries—accessed from the same PC on which CDBWin runs.
The online catalog is easy to use. Copy the parts information you wish to enter into the job with a simple mouse click. Capture and transfer the latest parts descriptions, numbers and list prices into the lines of your estimate/work order where they can be edited and combined with manual line entries. When finished, use CDBWin’s powerful invoicing features to create a charge tag and automatically update the A/P balance for the vendor.
- Industry-standard parts information reinforces the professionalism of your operation.
- Consistently updated content keeps pricing current and provides an accurate count of store inventory.
- Automatic capture of catalog entries reduces keystrokes, human error and the time it takes to write up the job.
- Multiple search options make finding the right past fast.
- Fully illustrated entries assist in accurate identification of required parts.
- Distribution center quantity on hand provides a viable option if your store runs out of stock.
- Full integration with CDBWin’s Accounts Payable module makes invoicing and updating A/P balances a smooth part of your workflow.