The N-PollWin Interface will retrieve fuel and non-fuel sales data generated by the Wayne Nucleus.
Once polled, the data can be posted to the Computerized Daily Book™, the most complete c-store daily book program in the industry.
Volume and money totals and by service level reports are among the information that can be polled.
A scheduler program is included that enables the polling process to take place automatically, allowing unattended polling.
The N-PollWin Interface makes programming your Wayne Nucleus easy. Inventory data can be uploaded to the Nucleus enabling you to perform management functions such as generating reports and adjusting inventories from the PC.
Programmable parameters include:
- SKU data
- PLU data
- Grade price data
- Promotions data
Retrievable shift or day reports include:
- Dry Prod/Non-Fuel Products Component (NT Nucleus/Nucleus XP)
- Pump Totalizers Component (Nucleus XP)
- Grade Totalizers Component (NT Nucleus/Nucleus XP)
- Grade Prod Component (NT Nucleus/Nucleus XP)
- RefMedia Component (NT Nucleus)/Ref. Tender Media Component (Nucleus XP)
- Auto Pay Component (NT Nucleus/Nucleus XP)
- Departments Component (Nucleus XP)
- User Time Tracking (Nucleus XP)
- Tank Inventory (Nucleus XP)