The Back Office Software Used by the Industry’s Most Successful Fuel Retailers
Computerized Daily Book for Windows (CDBWin) is c-store back office software designed for petroleum retailers and convenience store operators. Developed with over two decades of input from SSCS’ c-store customers, some of the most successful fuel retailers in the world, the back office software guides you through a simple series of daily steps that make it easy to capture and record sales, manage inventory, and perform your daily book work.
In addition, CDBWin provides valuable insight into what sells in your store, how much stock you need to keep on hand, and how to price items to ensure they are profitable. Typically c-store operators who invest in our program see a 2 to 5 point increase on their bottom line. To see how your operation can benefit from our back office software, click here to access our c-store ROI calculator.
CDBWin’s impressive suite of c-store back office solutions consists of daily book with cash balance, fuel manager, customer files with accounts receivable, vendor files with accounts payable, inventory at cost and retail at department and item level, expenses, cash balance and a multitude of reports. In addition, it provides check book with bank reconciliation, MTD and YTD income and expense statements.
Extending Profitability into Every Corner of Your Operation
CDBWin’s reach extends into every area of your operation, adding efficiencies and profitability to c-store operations along the way. Highlights of the SSCS back office software solution include:
- Sales and deliveries
- EPA Underground Storage Tank reports
- Weighted Average Margin
- “What-If” Pricing
Customer Files/Accounts Receivable
- Establish terms including discounts
- Statements on pre-printed forms
- Consolidated statements
Vendor Files/Accounts Payable
- Writing checks and checkbook reconciliation.
- Consolidate multiple station payables per vendor.
- Accept electronic invoices from grocery wholesale vendors.
- Record scanned invoices.
- Inventory by quantity, retail value or cost
- Inventory margin control by quick analysis
- Inventory item adjustment with capability for mass price change
- Download electronic invoices from over 75 different wholesalers
- Build orders and send them electronically to your vendors
- Establishes criteria, monitors activity and notifies you with an alert if violations occur
Work Force Management
- Set schedules and create hours worked report, which integrates into some payroll/payroll service programs
- Multiple users can process transactions at the same time, for example, an accountant can pay invoices and a manager can enter data while the owner is running management reports
Point-of-Sale Poller Interfaces
- SSCS products interface with the widest variety of POS systems in the industry